Monday, July 28, 2014

Fall session coming in September!


Summer days at the lake beach still stretch in front of us....but September will soon be here!  We are planning to have 3 sessions this fall: September, October, November.  There is a $20 registration/supplies fee & the cost per 4 week session is $36 per child.  I want to give homeschool mamas a morning out at a reasonable cost - I charged $14 per 3 hour day when I ran a small program in Columbia!  Most of this goes to paying my co-teacher, gas & a love offering to the church.  I would like to hold our class to 12 again this year; that seemed to be just right :0)  With our wide age range of 2-8 we also plan to offer more challenges to our older ones....possibly learning to knit, acrylic paint on canvas, more cooking, etc. Either Miss Abbie or Miss Jamie will be co-teaching again!  Both are a joy & my right hands.  See you all soon!
Miss Shannon

No comments: